“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” -Pablo Picasso.
Brewing coffee is a deeply fulfilling ritualistic art. While preparing coffee with our hands and all our senses we can explore different techniques and refine our artistic skills.
Creativity arises when we are calm and present at the moment. Brewing coffee brings me peace of mind.
I respect nature and love to create things with my hands. I am eager to share my passion for the art of coffee making.
It is my goal to encourage coffee-lovers to learn to handcraft coffee and to replicate the sensory experience of preparing and drinking drip coffee in the comfort of their homes.
After all, the preparation of hand-poured drip coffee does not require expensive tools or high-tech equipment.
For people who are starting some coffee preparation method, it is best to start with some recipes or advice. You have to prepare and create according to your instincts.
Always remember you can prepare better coffee at home than in coffee shops, the professional Baristas!
- You have more time to play with it.
- You have space for improving; also, if it is not working you have a second chance. You are not under pressure, so you have more time to learn.
- You create your own rules, you don’t follow the rules set by the managers or the head Barista of the coffee shop.
- Your skills can help a lot to improve your open mind and strong motivation because you are preparing coffee for yourself.
- You alone know how you like your coffee and if you have some skills you can focus on it.
“Ideal recipe for coffee brewing, how it will work for each cup of coffee. DOESN’T EXIST!”